05-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #16
AW128i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N51

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Do you still have your OEM wheels/tires? Sent his crap back to Alufelgen. Who knows what else is wrong with them.
I do still have the OE wheels/tires, but the tires are completely shot. I was supposed to have the CS7s almost two months ago, but they took forever to ship. So, I've basically been driving on shot tires for the last month or so and I generally put about 2,000 miles/month on my car. Point being, I had to mount the CS7s on my car this past weekend or face ordering another set of tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ToBeOn2Wheels View Post
I hope everything gets worked out. I love these wheels, and will most likely be getting them soon.

Slightly OT: does anyone know where to get the ///M sticker/emblem that goes in the empty rectangle near the wheel center caps?
I love them, too, and they look great on the car. The pics I previously posted are close-ups, and for the most part, none of the imperfections can be seen unless you're up-close with the wheels. Alufelgen has been communicating with me, so hopefully we'll get this resolved in a satisfactory manner.

As for the ///M stickers, I picked them up from Tischer BMW (getbmwparts.com). They had the best price on them at the time.