Rep
Drives: BMW 120d e82 M Sportpaket

Garage List
2010 120d E82  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by h311m4n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidiman View Post
Hi neighbor! Such a nice car and a piece of collection Nice program. I will be glad to help you in your suspensions and wheels mod!

You might know NTTY and I : we are in the French community of the 1Series owners on another website. Feel free for the questions
Salut!

Cool man, I'll really appreciate the eventual help with the mods !

I remember reading a huge thread from NTTY on asphalt.ch (I think it was?) where he was detailing to the extreme every single mod he threw on his 135i, a great, great read.

Other than that, @gray_panther, sorry for not responding sooner with more pics, I became a dad over a month ago and cars haven't been an exact priority of mine lately, lol. I'll really try to get some more pics of the interior soon.

Cheers!
Congrats for your baby That's right: he was on Asphalt.ch and on lots of other forums too. Now he's a member of the staff of One Two Bimmers (like me).

You can consult my thread if you want to have informations of the mods on our E82. I will update it in a few days because I went to the racetrack again

M Sport package, Stage 1, CDV, BMC airfilter, VMR vb3, ST XTA, BMW Performance stuff, M3 arms, E93 M3 anti-roll bars F and R, ...

French community of 1 and 2 Series: One-Two-Bimmers
Appreciate 0