View Single Post
      04-26-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
scott135i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Discount Designer Sunglasses for Sale! Tons of Luxury Brands Available!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have been a member of this forum for some time now, and decided last night that I would begin offer the sale of discount designer sunglasses (maybe prescription eyeglasses and contacts later) to my fellow forum members.

My family and I own some eyeglass stores that sell sunglasses and eyeglasses for over 30 years! We all know that a protective and stylish pair of sunglasses is the perfect compliment to any BMW, and are essential for driving!

If you are interested, please send PM ME.

In order to make things easy as possible, I need all the information about the frame(s) that you're looking for. See the list below:

• If you find a pair online... include a link...
  • If you find a pair in a local store, copy down all the letters and numbers exactly as they appear on the inside of the temples... this information includes: Brand, Model, Color, Size, Shape, ect... All information is critical to ensure you get the correct pair.
[/SIZE]

Once you send me an email, I'll check availability, email you back a price and estimated ship date, at which point you can choose to order and pay by paypal if you wish. I will ship via UPS with tracking and insurance from NYC. 99% of the time I can beat or match all pricing you my find elsewhere, please just provide me with tangible proof of pricing!

See the image below for the brands I carry. In addition, I can order most other brands out there. Give me a chance to earn your business and provide excellent selection, excellent pricing, and excellent service. All items are ordered directly from suppliers/distributors, and are 100% guaranteed to be authentic and genuine.

Feel free to email me with any questions whatsoever....If you wear prescription sunglasses and can fax/email a copy of your prescription, I can make these for you as well. Finally, if you're located in the NYC metro area, and want to come to one of the stores in person, let me know and I'll be sure the same discount and top notch customer service applies, as always.

Attached Images

Last edited by scott135i; 03-12-2011 at 09:37 AM..
Appreciate 0