View Single Post
      10-15-2007, 01:41 PM   #1
dsm9
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Dealership trip in NJ

Well on Saturday while doing the usual errands with my girlfriend I decided to stop by Princeton BMW. I walked in just to ask a salesman how many people are on the waiting list for a 1 series. Needless to say this salesman was very rude and said well why would we take a deposit when we don't have any pricing info. This guy didn't know his head from his a-hole. Then another salesman sitting at a nearby desk called him over and must of told him hey we are taking deposits. So my salesman comes back and says lets go to my desk to start on the paperwork for your deposit. I immediately got very pissed off and said lets get out of here. So as my girlfriend and I are walking out the door the other salesman that was sitting at the desk ran us down and apologized for how rude the other guy was. I was still on the defensive as too was my girlfriend to which she said a few choice words about us not fitting their clientele dress code. So anyhow the gentlemen explained how the other salesman was brand new, etc and invited me back in for his business card. I told him I would only go back in just for that, he agreed and we went back in. During the time he gave me his business card he also handed me the UK version brochure for the 1. It's literally the same as what was posted late last week.

Now I fully understand why Princeton BMW was rated as the lowest quality dealership in NJ. Anyone else have problems dealing with them?

I have also been to Sun Motors BMW in Mechanicsburg, PA a few weeks ago and had a good conversation with a salesman out there. Has anyone dealt with this dealership in the past?
Appreciate 0