MFKN3
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: supercharged 4.4L stroker E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
Hi pechs2k,

Give me the sales pitch from powerchip... I want to know what they say that is bad.

Autotune has been one of the greatest features we have released. Customers cars are running better, and they don't need to work out how to optimise the tune. We have NO reliablity issues ever with several thousand Procedes out there, and cars are running safer and better on average with Autotune. Tell them to show me one car that has reliability issues with a Procede let alone with Autotune which is more safe.

You will regret getting the Powerchip... or you may not if you get the Procede!!

Cheers,

Adrian
I'd never run a powerchip or even an inferior JB3 on my N54 because of its inability to control timing.

Been running a procede for a couple years now and the car hasn't missed a beat (touch wood). The canbus integration really is that impressive - I'm also looking forward to loading up the latest firmware with A/F and meth in-dash guages. It's also good to see Vishnu have finally updated their software interface!

Mines a daily driver with full stg 3 bolt ons, vishnu meth kit and pushes 17.5-18psi

I have found though (also the guys in europe) that our fuel is better than the US, so our cars tend to autotune higher - so I have to limit the max threshold to keep things in check.
Appreciate 0