mtechnik3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
Your car looks great! Nice pictures
Just wondering... I see "midwest" "MI" and NC plates haha. Where were these lovely pictures taken? The scenery looks very nice.
Actually these were taken in Minneapolis MN. I spent the summer here with my wife and her family. Prior to MN we were living in Charlotte, NC. I'm moving to Michigan for business school this week. Confusing I know...haha! I'll have MI plates on pretty soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impervious View Post
3rd shot looks awesome.
I thought it was a little bit lower when I saw it at Cars and Coffee. Maybe I'm wrong... Beautiful car though. I love how tastefully modded it is.
Thanks man. It has about a finger gap in the front and finger and a half in the rear. The angles on some of the shots may make it look like it's sitting higher thank it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommay248 View Post
Love your set up, it will be my first mod. Why did you go with the Koni FSD and not Koni yellows? What is the difference between them?
Thanks! I went with the FSDs based on experience (had them on my last car) and I feel they work well for daily driving. They are comfortable yet provide ample dampening during spirited driving. I think based on reviews the yellow shocks provide better handling, but take away from the comfort just a bit. There is typically a trade off.
http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/b...i&tab=choosing
http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/b...i&tab=choosing

Quote:
Originally Posted by VividRacingSale View Post
Looks great. Did you shoot these or did a friend? If you did... What camera/lens were you using on pics 3, 6, and 7?
My friend did. All pics were done with a Nikon D700. For the rolling shots he used a 19.0-35.0 mm f/3.5-4.5 - not sure what brand though.
#3, 6, 7 Nikon 50.0 mm f/1.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racewar128I View Post
are running 205/45/17 if so are there any rubing proplems with that set up
Actually this is a 18" staggered OEM sport package set up with style 264 wheels. There is absolutely no rubbing with the spacers and drop though. I'm going to run a wider 225/255 set up next summer on these wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135ARG View Post

looks great, I've been considering getting this same set-up.
what can you tell me about the improvement of the suspension both ride and handling. this is the only thing holding me back.
BTW
Improved handling dynamics and slighly more comfortable than the stock set up. It's great for daily driving. I don't track or autocross though. If I did, coilovers would be the choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PADLOCK View Post
great pics... and you guys have nice plates... im very jealous
Quote:
Originally Posted by comar1979 View Post
Looks very nice Great Photos too!

I Love the 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by anttmann View Post
great pictures .. I'm loving the spacers !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjvandevelde View Post
Looks nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
Very nice looking car, perfect drop. Love the black on beige.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@IND View Post
Love the first photo. drop is perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan@Jlevi SW View Post
Lookin good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC2000 View Post
Really nice pics. Car looks awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
Beautiful photos! Very high quality looking pictures.
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm really happy with the photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkasteez View Post
im in love with that first shot
Thanks for the compliments. I'm pleased with how the shots look. Here are a couple more.

This is a close up of the first shot.