View Single Post
      07-19-2020, 07:51 PM   #175
Felix79
Registered
England
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Garage List
Hi everyone, I picked up my 2008 E82 135i yesterday (was a bloody long day). I had sold my E85 Z4M-Roadster (I was given a stunning black lab puppy in Feb and after him jumping in my lap when I tried driving with him in the Z4M, I decided to get a car with rear seats) on Friday and by Sunday I had a replacement. The car had only gone up on eBay as an advert Sat evening and by sheer luck I spotted it and got in touch with the previous owner and managed to beat some 8 other people to get the car.

As I said, I had just owned a Z4M roadster, which I had for 18 months, which was great with the S54 engine, but it was eye watering how expensive it was to look after properly. I've owned 4 E30's in the past, with my last being an E30 Alpina C2. I also have owned a Subaru Impreza P1 which had sooo much work done during my ownership, but due to ongoing spinal problems, I was unable to drive for around 3 years so sold it as it was rusting on our driveway.

The car is in Alpine White and has according to the spec sheet, Boston Coral Red leather, which is soooo nice

It's had a lot of work done on it and is making about 480bhp. It's got a lot of Forge Motorsport parts throughout the engine bay and has what I was told a Stage 2+ map on it. With the TC off, the tires were lighting up in 5th!

My ultimate goal is to get the 1M body conversion done as I've always loved the look of the 1M, but not the price.

I'm based in the Hereford area, but I only moved here in Feb some 12 days before lockdown happened.

I've uploaded some images I ripped off the eBay advert, but will take some of my own pics in the coming days once the car is cleaned and has a nice background setting for some photos.

Cheers,

Dan

PS: - If you ever meet me in person, you can call me either Dan or Felix, as I've used this nickname for about 18 years and have gotten so use to other members of car clubs calling me Felix from my forum name, thinking it was my real name lol

PPS - In my profile pic is the offending Black Lab Puppy, who is bloody massive at 7 months old and I have to now train to get into my E82's back seat and get him all clicked in safely so I can finally take the little guy out to some parks etc so he can run off lead and we can play some games together.

PPPS - Ironically, I don't actually like cats!
Appreciate 0