View Single Post
      02-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #82
n54_335
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhutch98 View Post
I think this is exactly what BMW has planned all a long and should be no real shocker at least for the 135. This is not an entry level car and is not priced as such nor available in a lease as such. It is targeted to a particular group which will pay for the car and are not looking for status or getting this because they can't afford a 335. It is funny to think that folks are ready to jump ship to a 335 in a lease thinking they are getting more for the money, but the 335 has a different target group. These folks should be asking themselves why they wanted the 1 in the first place. If you can't afford it don't get it. I am paying cash for my 135 and I think it is a screaming deal, I could pay cash for 335 but I don't want that car. To me leasing is just a way to get something you can't afford and in this case BMW is making it less attractive for folks who can't afford it in the first place.
What is with this guy, if you are not interested in leasing this then why make it a point to say everyone who is, are those who can not afford this car? You are very wrong and just because you want it to be known that you are paying cash for your car it seems as though you want this car for status yourself... there are many reason to lease and unless you can comprehend that I would keep to myself before downgrading those who choose to finance their cars in this fashion.
Appreciate 0