MrFukengruven
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 E36 //MThrizzle

Garage List
1999 E36 M3  [0.00]
IMG's Event at NJMP Lightning: HPDE/TT/Races July 14-15

I know it's a bit early, but just a heads up to guys in the Northeast area looking for track days, etc. The Independent Motorsports Group (IMG) is hosting their "Heat Lightning" weekend event on July 14-15, 2012, at NJMP Lightning Circuit. There is HPDE/Time Trialing, and for racers, the Sprint Races (and their new series, ETC European Touring Car):

Registration for NJMP with IMG

Independent Motorsports Group

IMG is a very well run organization, and it is really starting to pick up speed in terms of popularity. Charlie Greenhaus is the head of IMG, and has decades of experience running organizations and racing behind the wheel. He told me his main focus was to have a fun, adrenaline-packed event, while keeping costs down and being very strict about any car-to-car contact. They have many Porsche and BMW enthusiasts/racers as well as others who will vouch for them that they run great events. Clean driving and maximum fun are their main goals.

I just wanted to help spread the word as I personally attended their Lime Rock event on May 28th, and it was incredible. IMG have some of the nicest people around, and Charlie made sure that the event performed beyond my expectations. Everything was positive and easy going, safe, and fun, which in my opinion is ideal when doing track days/racing.

A few photos from their last event at Lime Rock on 5/28:

HPDE/TT sessions:

Race Group sessions:

Last edited by MrFukengruven; 06-10-2012 at 11:57 PM..
Appreciate 0