Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelblue View Post
these are really awesome seats. was able to sit on them before Chris put them in and I really liked the contour on the seats and how comfortable they were. I can't imagine your butt moving an inch because of the design. would have love to get a set myself if I had the budget. I am 6'3" too and I don't have any problem with headroom. also I am sure you already know this but a lower seat position and a further back position helps with improving the center of gravity for the car.
good to hear, I don't mind paying the price as long as the quality's there and the comfort. Since during track days, the car will be moving allot, having comfortable seats that keep you in is a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusedintntions View Post
They're a bit pricey...but they're by far the best quality and structurally wise. Let me know when you're thinking of shopping around for them and I'll put you in contact with my friend Chad to get you pricing and such.
I will get with you soon, but first, working out a deal for the oil cooler.