View Single Post
      11-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #5
Upgrade+
Good life
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 AW

Could you post pics of your car? I was thinking about the AP diffuser but i've never seen full different angle shots on the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsaxena View Post
So I just had my lip put on professionally by a very trusted body shop and they delivered the car to my people at Eurosport here in Norman OK. I drove down the highway at 110 and heard a fluttering sound thought it was my turbos but it turned out to be my lip was improperly installed and the bottom fell out. Come to find out the shop only used a few bolts to put it on. Anyways I have done lots of business with my shop so they immediately went to take care of this. Within an hour I had a check for a grand.

The shop said with my competition oil coolers and hpf intercoolers the contours on the bottom are slightly different making it difficult to fit a all the way across piece. It's not impossible but he recommended strut bars if I did the slek piece again.

Anyone have any recommendations. I have a agency power rear diffuser BMW performance spoiler and mirror covers and front grills
Current: 08 E90 M3 Alpine White Former: 11 135i Msport Space Gray -Former: 07 335i Titanium Silver E92- Former: 08 135i Alpine White E82- Past: 06 Subaru STI WRB- Past: 04 Audi S4 Imola yellow- Past:97 Honda prelude Ice blue
Appreciate 0