View Single Post
      08-06-2008, 10:49 PM   #12
RobLS
Major
Rep
Drives: M3 Coupe

If you love both, go with the tiag. There may be more silver cars out there, but not silver 135i's. I agree that everyone and their mom is getting the AW, and a lot combined with coral. The car looks good in any color option though. The colors that gives it the most justice is not white, its the colors that have the right metallic in it to bring out those nice lines and sweeps and bulges. Examples would be the, soon to be late, SGM and also your BSM, even the Sedona brings it out very well and has as much character as your SGM. The next down the list I would have to say is Blue water or whatever it is called, for some reason it just grabs at you in the sunlight. The rest of the colors are pretty much the same, the non metalics of course being the lowest on my list for the body style of this car.
But hey, for all you know I'm just some crazy guy with his own opinion. I am very influenced by design work and photography though. (<-- thats my two cents)
Whatever you feel though, you feel you need to save the pennies right now, go with the white then.
Appreciate 0