Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Derple View Post
Well like you said I don't know you but I can get a sense of what kind of driver you are and what kind of advice you have taken from your posts in this forum and that is what I am commenting on. I don't know you as a person outside of this car forum and I don't believe i am passing judgement on you in that way. Likewise you don't know me and maybe we will meet in person and you can see how much of a douche or a dog or whatever it is that you say I am. I am not telling you you are going to crash to insult you. I am telling you as a warning and youve been stubborn about it. So go crash your crappy car I really don't care
So let's take a back a little then, if your intent is not to insult, then I will indulge you. I am not above regrets, mistakes and accepting advice. You ever heard the saying, "it's not what you say, but how you say it?".

Am I going to take someone seriously when the only form of criticism is "at this rate you're going to end up in the tirewall again?".

no, I'm not using R-Comps, I purchased two sets of RS-3 tires and will continue to use those, until I am confident. I do eventually want to end up with wider wheels and track tires. Which is where my comment about the Apex and NT-01s came in.

I did add a stiffer sway bar, and LSD and allot of other things. I am also conscious that driving this is completely different than before "and I still crashed". I have scheduled instructors from before, and others that have been recommend to ride along with me in my next 3 scheduled events (haven't scheduled any more).

I know that there's no way I can push as hard as before, because I will crash. There's allot of things to get used to again. But I always wanted to add those parts, and this was the time, financially and the car has just been sitting around being worked on.

I am no expert, there's no way that I know enough, re-act enough or predict enough. But I am trying to get there or as far as possible, if I will ever have the skills, that's to be seen.

There's allot more I need to do, and learn, but coming into a forum pointing fingers, because I posted something about my mistake to hopefully help someone from not making the same mistake, is not constructive. None of us are above mistakes, but saying that I didn't take advice, or learned from them, because I posted a couple pictures in this forum is plain ignorant.

Me accusing you of being a douche, from a couple of post is also ignorant.