08-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #5
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport
Lowering springs aren't necessarily 'stiffer.' You need to find the right set of springs for your application. Shocks + Springs is a great option especially if you want comfort with a little bit of performance thrown in. Konis + Swift Spec Rs are a great way to start. There are some threads floating around regarding technicalities. Go read some of the threads!

-Mike
Actually my first option was Bilstein B12 with Eibach Pro kit. I don't exactly know what's the difference between coil and damper+lowering spring. Do you mind giving me some? I know some coils are adjustable by both height and dampening ratio. Also, which one do you recommend for the shock, Bilstein or Koni yellow?

I'm really interested with KW sleeve-over kit too bad it's not available for 135i.
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates

Last edited by CL 19; 08-07-2013 at 06:02 PM..
Appreciate 0