SCCA B Street
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm View Post
My Hoosiers as mounted today at the NJ Pro Solo.
The not so panarama is of the course, timing trailer with the Empire State Building and Freedom Tower in the background as part of the greatest city in the world (I might be biased). The ESB is just to the right of the "ugliest building in New Jersey* and the Freedom Tower is just above the timing trailer.

*Paraphrasing NJ Gov. Chris Christie (okay he said in the world)
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-facelift?lite
Nice! Couple of question though....How does the hoosier sizing compare to PSS...What offsets are your forgestars? And assuming from your last post, there are no issues with rubbing? I would love to fit 315 PSS on the rear. HAHA!
You dont want to over stuff a street tire. The hoosiers have a stiff sidewall and over stuffing has always worked with them.

With a street tire, i think you are going to lose contact path at some point beyond 295 in the rear.

With that said i am looking for the right size combo for my 1m to run in the street tire class, i have been looking for a 265/295 combo in a known good autox tire.

Pss are not on that list. I dont think i have ever seen anyone autox with some success with them. I see people on here using them. Do you like them? How is the understeer with that 255/295 combo?
Appreciate 0