Scum in the sun
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i Coupe TiAg

Garage List
2008 135i Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
I've driven both the VE Clubbie and GTS - both are very impressive cars to drive !!!

Despite their massive size and weight, they handle extremely well and go extremely hard...in a straight line, they are very impressive and the brakes are truly spectacular, they can stop with the best of them :wink:

The interiors are a huge improvement over past models and the HSV variants are alot better than the bland lower/basic Holden Commodore models...these are the ones most people talk about, but the HSV's and even the SS are much better in this regard :smile:

The only point I have against them is that are too large a vehicle for me and my requirements, otherwise I would've already snapped one up...

Check them out for yourself, don't worry about peoples opinions who may only say what they think rather than having had any kind of direct experience with them :wink:

One thing you can be sure of as already mentioned, and ie: at the current pricing you can buy them for, they are an absolute top buy without a doubt...:smile:
Ditto the above. Having chased a couple of VE HSV's at EC last week I can testify to there braking abilities.

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
Appreciate 0