View Single Post
      08-28-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
OnDonner&Blitzen
Registered
Rep
Drives: 135i

Just so I'm clear here... you're suggesting that "personalities" like Gale Banks (Banks Engineering), Lake Speed Jr. (Joe Gibbs Driven,) Cocky Coker (Coker Tires,) Bodie Stroud, Cam Evans (Redline Oil,) Andy Pilgrim (Driver,) Tanner Foust (Driver,) Vic Edelbrock (Edelbrock) etc., i.e.some of the motorsports industry's most innovative people and founders of long time, well established companies are are simply "seriously crazy people?"

If you had said this about some of the celebrities Adam has on his rant/comdy podcast I wouldn't take issue, but to suggest such about his CarCast podcast is at very minimum not very accurate. Moreover you didn't actually really provide much input to Dackelone's query.

It is a fact (go do the research) that just about all the performance brake fluids (Motul, AP Racing, Brembo, Stoptech, Performance Fricition, Wilwood, Gulf, Pagid, Total, EBC Brakes, Ferodo and others) are made by Orthene Chemical, a brake fluid producer in the UK. (you can easily find them through Google) I'm not commenting on the claims Wachholz makes about the fluid from his company, but after listening to the podcast, from what I have been able to confirm is that what he states about the performance brake fluids all coming from the same company and that are basically all the same brake fluid just in a different color bottle is accurate (and I would suggest Wachholz doesn't really come across as a "seriously crazy person."

Just my $0.02
Appreciate 0