View Single Post
      05-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #14
painter
Private
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lainey View Post
It's hard to explain, but it's a physiological type incompatibility - I just don't feel good after driving the car for any length of time. I don't know why this is, but I did not pick up on it during the test drive because the car is so fantastic. I had a 318ti for many years, and when I drove that car, I felt better and better the more I drove, both physically and mentally. With the 135, I actually feel worse and worse the more I drive, almost like being carsick, but I'm not getting carsick. I thought perhaps it was the angle of the windshield causing distortion, but I'm not convinced that's it. It may be the suspension, who knows. It's such a fabulous car, it's the best car I've ever driven, so I am very disappointed to be having this reaction. But whatever it is, there's no getting around it. I even had my BMW mechanic drive it to make sure nothing is wrong with it, and he said there definitely isn't, he absolutely loves the car.

:iono:I'm really sorry. I had a similar experience with a 528i back ten years ago - couldn't really explain it. It was not a comfortable car for me. With all those millions of seat adjustments, I would feel beat up every time i drove it - sold it to a friend after about a month.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0