View Single Post
      02-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #104
BahamaBart
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
Ridiculous... hopefully they pull their heads out of the arses soon enough for ya... that is crazy. Do they think it is a tune or something? Did you tell them it's just a freakin boost gauge! lol...

Reminds me of when I got a call last year saying "your car has a hardwired radar detector, we can't work on the car until it is stock"... I was like, WTF...

Misfires are a known issue on the n54, sucks they would go to the trouble of trying to shift the blame to something like a T connection that would have NO possible bearing on the issue whatsoever. It's like saying a bumper sticker caused your HPFP to fail... I would think they would be more worried about your aftermarket exhaust...

Did they happen to notice that we used an OEM bmw T

They really do have their heads up their ass.

My experience so far - My first appointment was an oil change. I booked it via their website. It said that 7:30 am was available so I book it. Unfortunately, they open at 8:30 am on saturdays! They said oooops but would take care of me. I do 100 miles a day and have 13,000 miles on the car. They look at the car and say that the oil change light is not on and that they will not change the oil until it comes on! So I leave. Two days later the light comes on. I book another appointment VIA the PHONE this time. Saturday, first appointment - two hours to change the oil.

3rd appointment - over 1 week they have the car. First we are booked, then the mechanic quits and another needs to be assigned. They don't know what the first mechanic did or did not do! Pictures sent to BMW - awaiting approval.

The worst thing about this car is that it is a BMW.
Exterior Bling| Kerscher splitter |
Interior Bling | Bimmian pedals | 3P Cars gauage |
Appreciate 0