View Single Post
      07-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #142
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21
Hmm I hear popping sounds out of my exhaust ! Only thing now is how to record it?

Its mostly if I keep it in first gear, accelerate, and let it decelerate naturally in first gear. It kinda decelerates so fast that it produces a nice pop. That, or the summer heat is going to my head ^_^. It does it in other gears as well.

I don't think I've recorded the sound of my injen intake + exhaust before from a standstill. I normally drive my car from home to school. If I did it at home, my neighbors would probably complain. Maybe I will go find a nice parking lot somewhere

This question might sound stupid, but have you guys ever wondered what your exhaust REALLY sounds like?

Of course, I know what my exhaust sounds like because I drive my car everyday, but that is from the inside or even with the windows down! My dad drove our family in my car the other day, and I got to sit in the back seat. The exhaust sounded different as I guess I am closer to it.

It got me wondering what my car sounds like to cars besides or behind me everyday when I drive. Hopefully they like it and don't find it annoying xD
I've been told mine (130i totally stock) is pretty loud, can easy hear from a few hundred m away at end of street lol

I get heaps of pops and burbles just the same, love it

Funny when i'm thinking of going catless and such. I think before i do it, i need to get a friend to drive itflat out with me as an onlooker
Appreciate 0