View Single Post
      06-18-2015, 12:42 AM   #282
cammula
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 Alpine Whit 135i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8fe View Post
Well, first of all HRE is not the only custom wheel game in town. They are great wheels, I just can't afford them. I read the other linked thread and it sounded to me (if I understood correctly) that an M3 subframe & hub assembly would only move me inward 10mm. No? Is that correct? For these APEX PS-7 19" wheels to work I need to go inward 1".

The good thing is that these 18" and 19" APEX wheels I have according to APEX's website is the exact offset that they recommend for an E9xM3. So I'm hoping that I can put these up for sale and get back most of my money since 6 of the 8 wheels have never even been driven on yet (and 2 of the 8 are still brand new in the original double-box packaging as delivered). Plus the sale of my custom one-off 1M/135 hybrid side skirts will help recoup some cost as well when I can get them posted up for sale hopefully soon.
I highly recommend CCW, don't run them on my 1er but have a set for my track car. Their prices are about to jump so I'd get on them quick. Great built btw!
Appreciate 0