06-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #104
thez99
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Well I found their page, looks like a great place, however they charge even MORE than bimmerworks per hour of labor

I dunno, they seem to focus alot on mitsubishies n subbies, I want someone who can do mod installs without taking a shitload of time doing so cuz theyre not accustomed to the car, I used to do my mod installs thru Creative car tunes but they always needed install sheets and directions for everything, took longer, charged more

I dunno, I suppose I could give them a call, but I already have my new set of 710's from PYSpeed to ship to bimmerworks once their done powdercoating them...hmm

Crappy thing about Bimmerworks is obviously the distance but also, their shop is kinda in the middle of nowheresville, like when I used to have my GTI, id take it to an apr dealer in lebanon and I could walk like a couple blocks down the road to a couple diff restaurants to eat n pass the time, but with bimmerworks i had to walk like 20 minutes n the best thing within reach was a shit mcdonalds, I dunno, my priorities are particular I guess when it comes to mod installers.
Appreciate 0