View Single Post
      12-29-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
135newbie
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Exclamation 2011 135i Beginners Guide !!!

Hey all,

i would like to introduce myself to this forum, i am Hamza from jordan living in kuwait, i am in the process of purchasing a 2011 135i, and i was looking in this forum for any beginners guide to modding this little beast.

is there a certain thread that you guys have explained the basics for newbies such as myself?

if not, can we start a thread here that discusses all the possible basic mods that can be applied on a stock 135i and its performance impact.

preferred brands and parts, usual problems that comes along with modding (if any), best way to maintain your 1'er, best after market brands. and if you guys can share the first stages of your modded 1'ers.

i am new to forums in general so i dont know where to look, i can tell that you guys have put a lot of effort and information in this forum. keep it up !!

i am expecting to get my 1'er soon, hopefully if everything goes as planned i will be posting her pic's by end of Jan.

appreciate your help gentlemen, and hope i'ld be adding value to this forum as you all are.

cheers,
hamza
Appreciate 0