12-08-2011, 06:50 PM   #12
M II
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emack View Post
Hi, I'm from Sydney Oz, but am interested in the Titanium2. Struggling to understand the diference between:

088511 0000TI - Titanium2 RACING replacement tube, pre-cat back, main cat and front silencer omitted, without homologation - $2194.00

088511 1584TI - Titanium2 sport exhaust centered with left/right each 2 tail pipes Ø 84 mm - $3796.00

I understand the RACING is illegal for the road, but is it liveable as a daily driver exhaust?

PS.......Can you estimate shipping to Sydney Australia and I'll seriously consider taking the 088511 1584TI - Titanium2 sport exhaust centered with left/right each 2 tail pipes Ø 84 mm - $3796.00

Thanks.
To answer your questions:
The "Titanium2 sport exhaust", is the muffler itself, with the exhaust tips.
The "Titanium2 Racing tubes" are the tubes that connect to the downpipes and go to the muffler.
To tell you the truth, I contacted Remus NA, and they contacted Remus in Europe, and none of them could really tell me exactly how the racing tubes are set up. (Where they start, where they end) Strange, but this is something they will let me know when the shipment arrives very shortly.

It appears I cannot PM you, not exactly sure why, but if you could send me an e-mail at Jason************.com, provide you with our group buy pricing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced1M View Post
I thought someone had this system on a car with a video clip....
As this is a brand new system, and these systems we are sending out with this group buy are the first systems in the country, we do not currently have any video clips. I've contacted Remus and asked for them to send me any additional info as soon as they get it.

However, because the 1M uses the same N54 engine as the 335, the system will sound very similar.

As this is a Sport Label and not the "US Race Sound," the muffler by itself will most likely provide a deeper exhaust note, while at the same time being more conservative than the rest of the systems out on the market.
If you are looking for a more aggressive increase in exhaust volume, then I would definitely recommend you go with the Race Tubes.

If you have any additional questions, or would like to see our Group Buy pricing, do not hesitate to give me a call at ************** x8005.

Best Regards,
Jason************.com
Appreciate 0