View Single Post
      10-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #22
xerox445
Damenslip-Tropfer
Rep
Drives: 2008 SGM 135i

The meguires quick detailer just fits in the bag, barely...but it does fit. I guess its the gallon ziploc im using? Edit: The "ultimate detailer from meguiries does not fit" just the normal one, lol sad that I know this. I returned the ultimate stuff to autozone and got the regular just cause I wanted everything in that bag, neat and tidy.

TBH, the first bottle of detailer I had in there, I cracked the handle on the pump off, which was the only reason i put it in the bag, I would have never thought it was going to "short" anything out lol.

Besides the battery, is there really alot more wires or relays in the trunk? I did not notice any (but I was not looking for them really) during the rear suspension install when I had all the carpeting and moldings out.

Is it possable that it was just the fluid making the pos and neg terminals of the batterys short out and thats what blew everything out?

Also, where did it spill mostly? I'm afraid this winter to put my snowboard or boots in the trunk if its that sensitive to moisture, all of my old trunks on previous cars always were dank the following spring from throwing snowy equiptment in the trunk all winter and never really letting it "dry out".
Appreciate 0