07-25-2012, 08:01 PM   #22
JHS130
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BSM 130i 6MT

Garage List
2006 BMW 130i  [0.00]
Thanks everyone! I basically spent all of my savings on this so I'm glad you guys approve

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJA003 View Post
Congrates ! There is hardley any where for the P plates to look decent on the back of the e87's.
Yep, so true... everyone in Vic seems to have them on the inside of the window which might help a little. Green background with white text also makes it a little less noticeable too haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ippykaye View Post
Congrats mate! Looks very clean

I've been wondering why that 2005 130i with less than 20K km hasn't sold- it's been there for more than a year! Now I know why Must've been a really bad repair job!
Yeah I was dying to find out too. There was also some significant damage from vandals that he didn't fix either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Nice one.
Any more pics of your brothers car as well?
5 photos in this set from "The-Lowdown: Showcased"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhsohn/...57630382171774

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitan View Post
U need bigger rims Nice ride mate!!!

a friend of mine was looking at this e87 but he decided to go for something cheaper and newer...

I've got M208 rims to suit the car great condition and only 7500km bridgestone RFT Re050A
I guess I owe your friend then haha! I hate the wheels too... they're the same ones as my old 120i but I'd probably only upgrade after I install a decent set of coilovers first.
Appreciate 0