View Single Post
      01-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #41
MPowerF1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed View Post
Ya I was thinking the same thing once it gets some age and things really settle in to each other. Also what's hurting me is that my drive only has a ver short highway stretch to work. I only work about 7 miles from home and only 2 are highway so I know that's not helping either. And may I just say I LOVE your car and the color combo. If black wasn't so hard to clean Ida chose the exact same thing. But with white I felt it would make the oyster look dingy because it's a slight off white so I went with what I had always wanted coral red. But hands down your color combo is sex on wheels.
Thanks!

I will say that my prior two cars were white and that or Le Mans Blue were going to be my choice this time, but wanted something I had never had before. With that in mind, I really wouldn't say that this black car is any more difficult to keep clean than my white cars. Both would show dirt at pretty similar levels. I've been really pleased with the color in this regard.

In contrast, the Oyster leather is an absolute pain to keep clean. It needs to be whipped down at least every other week or it looks very dirty. Any spills or stains, show very quickly as well. When clean, it's an amazing looking combo, but next time I might go with an easier-to-keep-clean combo...
Appreciate 0