05-05-2014, 04:54 PM   #19
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
Quick then, time to bolt up that AFE intake for 12hp and 16 ft/lbs of torque!

I don't remember comparing them to RT, but please let us know about your first hand experiences with HJS. I'm eager to see how your hands on experience compares to mine.

And no, I'm not here to "throw around names". I recommend brands that actually make a nice thing. You can find plenty of posts of me trashing companies like HRE back when they made crap products, or any number of modern suspension names like BC and Broadway Static.

*Edit*

I am amused that for a quick Google of Random Technology yielded a link to HPF(lol) selling them, and then a guy on the Prelude forum talking about how they completely failed on him. Not looking great.
Well, I did bolt on the AFE intake and it made the most power of any of the 4 intake boxes I tested, this was on top of my stock box with a K&N filter (and charcoal filter) Modified stock box and Injen CAI. The AFE worked and that's all I know of AFE's products.

And I'm glad you found 1 reported failure of a RT product when it's cost and availablility far exceeds those of HJS (which I didn't here about until people started to fanboy Super Sprint products)

So why don't you show me those Super Sprint header dynos on the N52, or those Evolve tuned 128s that make so much power over AA/OE cars, along with break down on how those HJS headers are a superior product to other HiFlow cats on the market. I'll keep waiting.

Does Evolve make a nice product, sure. Does SuperSprint? Of course. Does that mean anything outside of these "Premium" products isn't as good or better - absolutely not.
Appreciate 0