Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
$250

Contact http://www.sydneymotorsportpark.com.au or call to book:

The first SMSP Drift Skills evening is set for Thursday 17th January at the Sydney Motorsport Park. The event will operate on the purpose built skid pan from 500pm-900pm and will be open to a maximum of 15 drivers at $250.00 inc GST per driver.

The course will be designed to teach the basics of car control and drifting, including understeer and oversteer and how to illicit and quell both. You will have the opportunity to turn off the traction control in your car and get the tail sliding under the supervision of our experienced instructors.

This is not an event for experienced drifters or those looking to practice competitive skills; it’s an introductory course that will give you the chance to understand more about car control in general, as well as the exciting sport of drifting.

We recommend attending in a rear wheel drive car, although four wheel drive and front wheel drive cars are welcome but should not expect to hold long drifts!

To register, please contact the ARDC office directly on 02 9672 1000.
Thanks Ian,

I'm a bit short on cash but I am free that night and have always wanted to try so I'll definitely consider it!