Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6AT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MITE82 View Post
How can you get all the pieces of the center console to line up just so ? Cover everything with one big piece and cut them at the same time around the edges ? I been watching YouTube vids everywhere trying to figure this out but still no luck yet :/
Exactly, apply one big piece over the center console, then cut each piece leaving equal part of vinyl on both side and heat the edges and pull the vinyl to it covers completely the edges.

I must admit that the cover of the ashtray is not perfect, there was not enough vinyl to cover completely the edges. But you don't notice it when it's closed. I guess if it was covering light wood or light color, it would be noticeable though.
Excellent will try this when my supplies come in this week. Can't wait !
BMS JB4 PnP / RPI scoops / BSH OCC / BMS DCI / H&R Super Sport Springs / Nitto INVO 225f 255r / CP-e axle back / BMWPerf. CF rear spoiler, iCarbon CF sideview mirror covers / CF grills / BMWPerf. Front rotors / EBC slotted rear rotors / SS Braided lines / StopTech performace pads / E93 M3 Front Sway / BERK resonated mids / BMS 12mm spacers
Appreciate 0