BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL 19 View Post
Perfect! I will wait for it and let you know what I'm thinking about. By the way, do you know why BMW PE is so popular? I mean it's not cheap at all. Is the sound really that good combine with N55 mids?
It's really popular because it's OE and does sound very nice..I don't think any of these exhausts really sound "better" than the other, they're all very high quality and ultimately it's a subjective judgement. Anyways, here are a few cellphone videos I took on the way home, it really doesn't sound very good due to the amount of outside noise...better videos this weekend. I took a video of a coldstart in the garage, but the combination of being against and wall+industrial fans nearby totally drowned out any useful noise.

Sounds good to me Pat! Meisterschaft has some kind of deep and also screaming sound at higher rpm. Okay, now I have to decide which one I like the most. Thanks bud!
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0