Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3, '17 G30

Garage List
2008 135is  [9.50]
2010 Cooper S  [10.00]
1991 318is  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M1 View Post
Exactly the one. Yup, membership doesn't come cheap, you have some leeway around the publised fares though, and if anyone is interested maybe I can talk them down or ask for a custom one.

It's not quite a flat membership, basically you are buying a preset number of points, and their cars are grouped in categories, based on a number of factors such as desirability, cost to acquire/run/maintain, etc. And each category also caries different pts depending on which of the 4 seasons you are renting it (e.g. summer most expensive, winter cheapest). Lastly, it also is a function if you want it on weekends or weekdays, etc. At the end of the day, if you optimize a mathematical equation given all these variable/constraints, you can get a lot of days and cars. or you can blow it all on a couple of weekends in a LP 640! LOL
I may take you up on this. I don't have a high desire to drive the unattainable exotics...I'd be really interested in driving the more mainstraem cars they have...vette, Mini S etc..