View Single Post
      05-10-2012, 12:37 AM   #36
Papethova
Banned
Rep
Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybris4u View Post
My Porsche friends love it in AW. Looks perfect beside the GT3 in white. According to them the only true color to have. (not sure what "white" the Porsches have but its close to the AW) AW is the perfect match with carbon. The black and white combo is always a true classical. The mistake is to go for AW if you want attention. Maybe some addicts should have gone VO from start? Einser? Powerbeast? ;-)

It would be cool to have AW as the standard color. Then with a press of a button be able to change color depending on the mood. Or change color depending on acceleration and "MDM" mode, DSC OFF etc... Would be pretty spectacular! Hey Einser and Power giving you an idea... Connect some LED lightning inside/outside of the car that change color when you press "M" button, MDM mode on, DSC OFF etc... You know you can do it! Take lead!
I would have bought white if my 135 wasnt AW. Einser bought the perfect color for his build (it was a blank canvas). PB, I guess it doesnt matter what color he originally had. Im not really sure VO gets all that much attention.. I think its more that its a 1M and BMW fans are giving it attention (regardless of color).

As far as that LED thing... around here the cars with all the lights on the outside and undercarriage are.... well IDK exactly how to put it...

I do however like the idea that the car itself would change color when in "power" mode. Like the Akra, tame or wild at the push of a button!!
Appreciate 0