Thread: For Sale in Oz
View Single Post
      05-21-2010, 04:39 AM   #310
bobbynoway
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

I have a few things that I would like to rid myself of.
My pain will be someones gain here as I purchased most of these at full price.
Please PM for further details. I would like to prefer local buyers from Sydney (easy pickup), but am willing to ship across to other states, postage extra. Just that I have not ever done that before, so may be slow trying to get it to you.
Paypal and or cash perfered. Prices are firm for the time being. Will be ONO if not sold after some time.

I will try and get the photos to load and work properly this afternoon guys.

1. (SOLD) JB3 1.4 PNP, $300. Visit burgertuning.com for more details.

2. Bimmian Key hole cover, $40. Currently painted in space grey but can be easily sanded back and painted over to your color of choice. Hides the ugly keyhole on the drivers door.

3. Video in motion Device, $120. Will enable idrive equiped cars to play DVD's while the car is in motion. This unit will suit many makes other than BMW. Very easy to fit and comes with good instructions.

4. Sprintbooster, $200. To suit 135i/335i with automatic transmission. Please search the forum for info on this device. Will let local buyers try before buying as this device changes the throttle response and so may not be for everyone.

5. (HOLDING) ECS Car jack adapter, $25. Very useful when you need to lift the car.

6. SOLD Bavarian Techinic (BT) Scan Tool, $200. This is the enthusiest version, and therefore can be used on another 2 more different cars. A must have if you a modding or even to keep your service mechanic honest.

7. (SOLD) Mattig Eyelids/headlight cover, $80. Purely for cosmetic function, will reduce the bug-eyed look. Search the photo forums for installed pictures. These are painted space grey but can be easily sanded back and repainted. Very easy DIY.

Guys, let me know if you can/cant see the photos. The original post I can see the photos but others can not.
A lot of people have been asking why Im selling these items, the reason is I have sold my 135i and the new owner did not want these items at time of sale and instead wanted a lower price on the car. All items in excellent working condition.
Attached Images

Last edited by bobbynoway; 05-31-2010 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: Sold Items
Appreciate 0