View Single Post
      01-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
Tactic
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

FS: Berk Downpipe Back Street Performance Exhaust

Up for sale is an excellent condition Berk Downpipe Back Street Performance exhuast (http://www.berktechnology.com/produc...rmance-exhaust) that came off my '08 135 prior to turning in when the lease was up.

This exhaust was mounted for approximately 15k miles and is in great shape. Never scraped on the ground or bottomed out.

Saves 25lbs over stock, and sounds awesome. Mellow enough while driving normally and screams while you're on it. Super easy install too.

I'm asking $650 obo for it. Due to the size of it, shipping is really pricey, which is why I'm posting in here prior to taking to the normal FS area, as I'm hoping to find a local buyer.

I'm located in Santa Barbara and would be willing to meet as far south as Westlake Village at no charge to the buyer. Additionally, for you SF folks, I will be headed up that way at the end of January and would deliver for free then as well with some sort of partial payment.

Let me know if you have any questions. Here are some pics of it disassembled (sorry for crappy iPhone quality).

-Dustin
Appreciate 0