drinkcoke3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i + F25 X3 35i FBO

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
pics of my 2013 135i coupe

hey guys - so as you all know i finally got my car.

to expand on the late night iphone post from the other night, here is what happened:
1) the cf rear spoiler was not ordered by parts so did not get installed, but will be installed with below as well.
2) dinan software is not yet available for the MY13 vehicles for some reason, but should be within 30 days or so according to my SA.
3) the bmw performance front bumper and side skirts paint work was terrible (dealer painted and installed), but my SA has advised me that it will be re-done to perfection under strict supervision of the service manager.
4) the roof of the car has concentrated scratches that IMO look like detailing stuff that was never completed (ie- they sanded out an imperfection and did not polish it completely or at all), which i can fix myself assuming that its not really as bad as i think it is. i am getting a proper light fixture to help me find and fix all imperfections in the paint as im a perfectionist with this stuff.

thats really it, i love the car and have 120 miles on it so far. now enough cheap talk and down to business

BMW Performance Electronic Steering Wheel V2

BMS Intake

quick shot of the BMW Performance Suspension w the yelllow springs

BMW LCI Blackline Taillights (ill get another shot with someone pressing the brake pedal also so that you can see what it looks like lit up)

Once the paintwork gets fixed (i have pics of that also if anyone wants to see) ill take better pics. also still gotta mount the rims and tints, and thinking about what angel eye kit to get.
2013 135i Coupe / LMB on Oyster / 6 Speed / BMWP Front Bumper, Side Skirts, Suspension, Electonic Steering Wheel V2, and CF Rear Spoiler / Jb4 G5 ISO / BMS Intake / ActiveAutowerke Downpipe, Axleback, Intercooler, Strut Bar / BMS CDV Mod / F30 Performance Shift Knob/E-Brake Handle + Bimmian Alcentara Boots / MS8 + JL600/6 + JX500/1 Powering a JL 10w3 in Custom Trunk Box
Appreciate 0