View Single Post
      10-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #10
koluka
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i LMB MSPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
OP... for the tail lights to light up(LED bars) you will need to have the headlight switch set in the AUTO position. When the headlights are turned on manually (ie set to off or on) the LED tubes in the tails WILL NOT light up.

Set your headlights to AUTO and report back.

Also note... IF your car is parked and your constantly locking and unlocking the car... after a few cycles the tail light LEDs will not light up. I think this is a safety feature as not to drain the battery.

Btw... the #282 (#63212225282) Blackline kit is the correct xenon kit for our cars.

PS: When your car's SW
is flashed to a new version... often times you will need to go into the BC and reset your preferences for things like lights flashing when locking and unlocking, how long your lights stay on for when parked, and how many times your turn signal flashes(3x's vs 1x's).
Yes... It is currently and mostly set at auto. LED bars do not light up upon key unlock.

What I have noticed was that on auto during the day while day time running lights are activated, the rear led bars do not light up.

I think this has something to do with not lighting up on unlock?

As I said before the BC configuration are all set golden for the led bars to light up.

CONFUSED! lol..... I wonder if another visit to the bmw dealership will be a good idea.

After all they try to send me back with BS excuses such as "oh its because 1 series is different from 3 series"

I started this thread only because after searching for 1~2 hours, I did not find any useful information regarding this topic. Maybe it is just me?
Appreciate 0