Thread: Oil Cooler
View Single Post
      03-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #240
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Hi Justin, I'm waiting on a couple responses from the US to make my final decision. My priorities are firstly the best cooling solution available and secondly price.

You must hate me for asking all of the questions but looking back through the last few pages I noticed you were using the Earl cores which were 19 and 25 row, then you switched to Setrab cores which are 15 and 20 row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD75 View Post
Hey gents,

here is a "break-down of pricing" on the various components.

- Earl's oil cooler kit, $1,125.00 (19 row core) & $1,275 (25 row core).
This includes all the associated components and the necessary hardware (brackets etc.) to install the kit.

- PWR "Street/Track" radiator, $870.00
This includes the ALL aluminium radiator and the necessary quantity of "Waterwetter" or "MoCOOL".

- Installation cost, $500.00

Guys please note,

the above prices are inclusive of GST, but exclusive of any shipping costs.

Lastly there is no shroud available at the moment.

I will speak to Pete tomorrow and see what he thinks about the use of a shroud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD75 View Post
Hi Gents,

I am very pleased to announce that we have finalised the group buy pricing,

on the Advan Performance "Complete Cooling Solution".

- The Stage 1 kit that features a 19 row oil cooler will be available for $1,645 inc.GST.

- The Stage 2 kit that features the 25 row oil cooler will be available for $1,795 inc.GST.

These prices are for supply only.

Please note that the above pricing is exclusive of shipment and installation.

We require a minimum of 5 purchasers to be able to offer this fantastic pricing.

Please PM me with your expression of interest or simply post in this thread.

I will post up a revised list of all interested members shortly.

Cheers,

JD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin@ADVAN Performance View Post
Hi Gents,

just a reminder with regards our REVISED group buy pricing,

on the Advan performance, N54 "Complete Cooling Solution".

- The Stage 1 kit that features a 15 row "Setrab" oil cooler & "PWR" MT 5970 radiator will NOW be available for $1,445.00

- The Stage 2 kit that features the 20 row "Setrab" oil cooler & "PWR" MT 5970 radiator will be available for $1,795.00

- The Stage 1 oil cooler kit can be purchased without the rad' for $650.00

- The Stage 2 oil cooler kit can be purchased without the rad' for $1,000.00

Please note that the above pricing is exclusive of shipment and fitment (for you local guys).

We require a minimum of 5 purchasers to be able to offer this fantastic pricing.

The prices for buying the oil cooler alone dropped by $475 for Stage 1 and $275 for Stage 2. Is this correct? I assumed the savings would be greater for the more expensive version, ie. the other way around.

Also the prices of the "complete cooling solution" for stage 1 and 2 remained the same price and the savings were not passed on.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake or not but it works out to be $800 for a radiator and that seems very expensive, GB or not.

According to your price drop, I think the revised pricing should be $1170 for Stage 1 and $1520 for Stage 2 if my sums are correct. Feel free to correct me otherwise though. However, in this instance I think the Stage 2 should benefit from more discount than Stage 1, if that makes sense.

Also, can you confirm if the price is inclusive of the external thermostat?

Lastly, do you know of the estimated postage costs to Brisbane?

Last edited by BMW86; 03-05-2012 at 04:57 PM..
Appreciate 0