View Single Post
      06-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #13
My535i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 535i

You mean the stock wheel and the 19" together? In the last pic they are both underneath my carport at the house in the same light which was a slight shade, I know it looks like the silver is under more light but it is not...the silver really is that much brighter...I can take a pic tomorrow with both under full light. This gun metal picks up the slightest shade and gets darker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
I wish they looked as dark in the first pics as they do in the shade of the last pic. Could you take a pic of BOTH wheels in the light together? Thanks! I had some HFP wheels that looked exactly like the color in the last pic.

I agree with you. Just to add again, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that wanted it to be lighter...look at the gb thread for example MadMan77 wanted them lighter. Yes, it sucks because I know there were also guys that wanted it to be dark and that is what they had finally said they were going to use but at the same time it still does not change the fit of the wheels or the way they look in the colors that were brought. I for one am really happy with how the car looks with this gun metal as it is what I wanted. It would have been the other way around for me if they would have been dark. I truly hope something is in the works for those that wanted it dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
LOOKS GREAT !! 1 like these better than the silver you had on prior....but i do want to mention that i feel really bad for the folks that wanted Dark Gunmetal and ended up with light Gunmetal. I no this is the color you wanted but for the 11 folks who ordered DARK there is NO excuse on Alufelgen's end...I am sorry..this GB is a year old and everyone there should of got what they ordered and paid for...it's to the point that it is pissing off members who were not even on the GB..
I no the light Gunmetal is nice but way different than the Dark and if it was me i would be very very upset. Plus the light version was sent out to some folks before they were told of the issue.... to Alufelgen !!!!!!!!