View Single Post
      07-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #2
ONE
YearOneOfThe1
Rep
Drives:

In 2004, my co-worker ordered his MINI w/ leather; he let me have a spin and I too was hooked on everything about the car. I ordered one the following week.

The only difference; I ordered the leatherette for my Cooper.
I couldn't justify spending the extra coin on something that so closely matched the real look of leather. It even smelled like leather.

Bottom line, after two years my seats held up a lot better than his. In fact, mine looked new all the time. (see photo)
I liked it so much I odered it for the the 3 series and again in the 1.

Btw, 303 protectant is an awesome product!!!
I highly recommend it for everybody.
I found it in a marine/surf shop after reading about it in other forums.
It can be ordered online as well.

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/r...protectant.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal2000 View Post
I ordered a titanium silver 135i black leatherette interior and gray poplar wood with sports package and it should be at the dealership for pick up tomorrow. I was wondering if the leatherette on the 135i sports seats is nice or what people thought... does it make the interior look cheap or can you not tell the difference?

Any responses welcome.. thanks
Attached Images

Delivered: 08 “Year One -11- Of The 1” 08 - Debadged: 08 “Day One -11- Of The 1” 08
Appreciate 0