Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Arrow BMW M Training

1addicts BMW M Training…

Hi Guys,

I have been in contact with BMW training. The nice people there would like to know what kind of “training” we would like to have? I was thinking a one or two day course. Something not too expensive but to give us a good taste of BMW M and the track AND driving. I am pretty sure they can give us a decent discount IF we can get enough people to participate in one of these M schools.

The lady I talked too said she thinks we can (probably) use our VAT forms to get another 19% discount for not paying German sales tax!

We have three types of classes they can arrange for us. Well.. they actually have way more Training programs… but I think one of these three might be best for us. I would like to hear what you guys think?

I am think early to mid September time frame. We can also ask our German friends from the Welt 3.0 meet. I am sure some of them will join us. And we can also see about the M Flight guys too joining us. It should be quite a nice gathering of car guys.

Here is BMW’s Training website. It is (unfortunately) it’s in German.
http://www.bmw.de/de/de/insights/dri...intensive.html

BMW M Race Track Training:

BMW M Intensive Training

If you already have gasoline in your blood, you can improve the value of the BMW M intensive training more clearly. Turn to high speed intercity, you can master situations at the limit of sovereign evasive maneuvers and optimize your vehicle control. Extreme experiences can still carry on? Yes! For the ideal line in corners, so you are ready for challenging slalom runs and the race track.

Training location: The BMW M intensive training takes place at well-known European race circuits:

Nürburgring Sprintstrecke und Grand-Prix Strecke (DE)
Salzburgring (A)
Bilster Berg
Red Bull Ring (Spielberg) (A)
Hockenheimring (DE)
Sachsenring (DE)

Duration / Number of participants: 1 day + 1 night (on the eve of theory) / max. 10 participants per group (2 people / car)

vehicles: BMW M3 Coupe

curriculum: Theory of driving dynamics, practical driving exercises, 1 night full board in single rooms, team support, insurance

requirements: For this exercise no previous knowledge is required.

Price: 1,100.00 EUR

BMW M Perfection Training

National racetracks National race tracks like the Nürburgring provide exactly the right environment for demanding riders and a completely new driving experience: from the double lane change at high speeds to perfecting the ideal line on the track. Under guidance of experienced instructors motorsport you buy the best driving experience for higher speeds and can enjoy your vehicle so much more.

Training location: The BMW M Perfection Training takes place on well-known national race tracks.

Nurburgring (D) (both Grand Prix and Nordschliefe)
Hockenheimring

Duration / Number of participants: 2 days and 2 nights (on the eve of theory) / max. 8 participants per group vehicles.

vehicles: BMW M3 Coupe

Theory of driving dynamics, practical driving exercises, 2 nights full board in single room, insurance

requirements: For this exercise no previous knowledge is required.

Price: 2,300.00 EUR

BMW M Fascination Training

National racetracks Experience the fascination of national racetracks like the Nürburgring, and thus, a completely new driving dimension.

It starts with the warm-up in the car's handling limits. Before you start hot laps, however, with the BMW M3 in your racing line, you learn it once to learn the racing line - with the help of our track coaching following behind him in your M car. Thus prepared, intense speed and sporty driving experience fun are endless.

Training location: Test your driving skills on major national routes. Nürburgring Grand Prix circuit (D)
Sachsenring (D)

Duration / Number of participants: 2 days and 2 nights (on the eve of theory) / max. 8 participants per group vehicles: They complete the training with a current BMW M model. BMW M3 Coupe

services: Theory of driving dynamics, practical driving exercises, 2 nights full board in single room, insurance requirements: For this exercise, you must first have completed one of the following training. 1x BMW M Perfection or other evidence of experience

Price: 2,500.00 EUR

PS: BMW also has some cheaper schools run at the Munich airport but they are slower speed type schools. They also have some skid pad training for half day at some events as well. Those types of schools with non M cars are 400 to 600 euros for a half or one day.
Appreciate 0