04-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #18
BSM 135i
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08' BSM E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LazyBmw View Post
Nice air freshner.. I had a few of those in white when I owned a white car.. I hate and I mean hate people with those ugly leafs hanging on their rear view mirrors.. They stick and they look ugly lol.. and its funny how people dont know thats an air freshner.. I thought it was the 2000's? No offense BSM135i guess I am just living in a very "asian" cultured place.. those are very very common.
why would i take offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracer_tx View Post
IDk what the hell that thing was for good reason..I have the rule in my car that if it doesn't smell fresh without one, its time to completely detail the interior and wash the carpets... I don't know how anyone could try to mask a smell in such a nice car imho

Love the yoshi...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LazyBmw View Post
LOL.. +1 on dolls.. and no I wouldnt put an air freshner in a new car.. until all that smell is gone.. though there are leather lotions out there that smell like leather but they are a bit to strong..
i use zaino z-9/z-10 on my car and it leaves the car smelling like leather, i like the smell but i don't really like smelling it ALL THE TIME and i love the fresh scent of those japanese squash air fresheners.
Appreciate 0