Philippines
Rep
Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
I PMed this guy he never responded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcajita View Post
my apologies...we currently are having issues with our server at work and am only to respond when im home...thing is...my pm box is filled with inquiries! =) thats why i stated on my previous post to CALL in...to see who's really serious...sorry again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova
I'm near Pasadena. Im interested, but Id like more details.

FYI just for scheduling.... Borla is taking my car this Friday for a few days, and Dinan may be taking it in late June for 5 days.

Thanks
Papethova
Papethova, your schedule was pretty tied up when you first PMed. During that time I was also bombarded with other members PMing me with more flexible schedules and also for details when everything was being explained on this thread. I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. The thing is I have all these people PMing me but no one's showing up. I thought that through PM people would be more serious. I just need someone to show up already. The lip is just sitting here, but I have no car to test fit it on. Man, I wanna get it done already so I can see if I can initiate the manufacturing process of these things. Anyway if you are still interested, can you call me at 909-869-8007? Or if you feel more comfortable in PMing me your number, that is fine as well.

All the best,

jo@eurodyne
Appreciate 0