View Single Post
      07-28-2013, 10:40 PM   #5
arvinz
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M VO

Garage List
What does the fact that it's limited really mean for you? Are you planning on flipping it later for some extra cash? Or is the fact that it's limited important because you won't see many of them on the street? For me it's the latter...I realize that in a few years you're going to see many many of these C7 corvettes on the street and they're not going to feel very special but that doesn't really change the fact that their performance and looks are exceptional.

For around 55k or so, you're getting 460hp, 0-60 in 3.9sec I believe and and rock solid chasis/suspension (c7 curb weight is about 31lb lighter than 1M). You have to admit that its' performance is great, and I've read several reviews of it's track performance being just as great.

There will no longer be any more 1M's whereas there will be thousands of these new corvettes, but if you're someone that's really looking for extra power, do you look at this corvette as a viable choice or hold out and see how the next M3/M4 can stack up against it?

Last edited by arvinz; 07-28-2013 at 10:46 PM..
Appreciate 0