View Single Post
      08-06-2007, 01:50 PM   #14
destruct007
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornado View Post
Are all those colors going to be available in the US, though? I've got my mind set on montego blue, and absolutely nothing will sway that decision. :thumbup:
I just took the colors for the 335 coupe, not sure what colors will be available in the US. yeah when I made the montego blue version I was suprised how good it looks. I'm still torn in color choice. Black, White, Orange(default picture color), or Montego blue.

Black, always looks good, is gratifying to polish, easier resell, easy to by and paint aftermarket parts, and shows dirty quickly
White also looks good, doesn't fade, also easy to by and paint aftermarket parts, hides dirt and finger prints, imo needs tinted windows.
Orange, I had a henna rot 1980 320i as my first car and loved it, fun color, shows off the car well, might be more ticket prone, hides fingerprints but not dirt.
Montego Blue (or whatever color is close) Would be top choice but in person in some lighting conditions it looks a little a little purple. I'd have to see it again in person it always looks good in pictures. Both the fun color choices are nice choice and stand out among the all the LA white black and silver cars.... buuut every car I've owned at times I wished it was Black... or white.... argh!

now you see why I photoshoped all those colors
Appreciate 0