View Single Post
      01-10-2014, 08:13 PM   #12
Kgolf31
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2012 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dowager Countess View Post
Thanks kgolf for the advice- this is a daily driver. I agree theoretically based on my understanding if the suspension and chassis dynamics that a rear sway bar might not be needed and may even negatively effect things- I'm taking stuff one step at a time. Do you feel the hr cup kit will be detrimental? Again I'm trying to make the best handling 128i for driving.
With my experience driving on a TCK DA Suspension on a E36 M, you can dial the shocks back to soft to where it rides like OEM suspension (for a E36M). IMO it was a better ride than what my E86M stock suspension could offer.

When it comes to the track, simply changing compression and rebound adjustments makes the ride firm up, and become an animal.

Ultimately it what you think you need. IMO the dynamics of DA suspension is incredible...understeer/oversteer can be dialed out with simple shock adjustments.

You need to drive a car with DA shocks to appreciate them. Someone on a forum talking about them doesn't do it justice.

The HR Cup Kit should suit you fine, but if you want more out of your suspension, you're going to have to spend a lot more money or something more.
Appreciate 0