View Single Post
      05-01-2009, 10:04 AM   #4
Audi Traitor
Rep
Drives: 135i -300, LWD1, ZMP, ZPP, 494

Hi Nick: I will take some this weekend. I got it off the lot. I'm only missing idrive and Ipod if I ordered the car. I'm hoping navi can be retrofitted.

Hi Penny: Here's the comparison based on 2 days ownership. No flaming please.

Interior design and ergonomics - A3 wins, it is simpler and very usable. It actually had a lot of little nice things you don't notice until you get into another car. The A3 had cargo hooks for groceries, etc. The 135i does not.

Exterior design - I prefer the A3. The 135i is the best looking current BMW IMHO. Again, I like the simple lines.

Drivability - 135i is fun to drive, it has a lot of power. Steering is weighted and very responsive. The A3 had DSG so it was fun to drive as well. I think the BMW has the edge here. I also love the big brakes on the 135i.

Audi Raintronic vs BMW Auto wiper - Audi wins

I bought the 135i knowing that I needed to compromise a lot of the things I loved about Audis. I have been on the VAG side since 2000.

Again..no flaming. We all have reasons why we love a particular brand. You just got a taste of mine

Ben

2009 135i - Alpine White - Red Coral Leather - Premium and M Sport package - Heated Seats - BMW Assist/Bluetooth
Appreciate 0