View Single Post
      06-20-2007, 05:40 PM   #26
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Sorry for the misunderstanding but as the release includes full info in regarding World Wide release including Canada and North America.

Unfortunately a slight delay has appeared in result of development of the new High Precision direct engines for outside Europe.
Due to the high Content levels of sulpher in petrol there is problems adapting the engines to work in the North American and Canadian markets . This has led to the delay in which media release was to be with us in the closing months of May , While there is a current drive for a fix to these problems we will see the release in the first week of July.

High Precision Engines , start-stop and Brake energy regeneration are a key component of BMW's "Efficient Dynamics" programme which is technology that will be featured with the Coupe.

I have a press release and was prepared to share some interesting developments ... But as of of e-mail last night I have been asked not to at this time. But I have several images of the car shot in Sydney , Australia , California and the cities of San Francisco and Los Angles and Munich , Germany.
Appreciate 0