Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evice View Post
V2 is only rebound damping, not rebound and compression right, I can't remember?

If you have compression, you can dial down (soften) the compression couple clicks (generally compression is clicks) to help with your transitional oversteer.
Yea, V2 only does height and rebound, no compression adjustment. Once I get the driver coach and get used to this setup for the next year or so. I may end up going Clubsport or JRZ if I turn this into track only car.

But as many have said, I need to upgrade myself first.

A bit of backstory as to why the car has so many performance parts (not just the suspension and diff stuff) power adders.

When I bought the car, I didn't even know you could do these type of events (HPDE). I did the whole 1/4 mile thing, meth, blah blah before one day, my friend asked me to go with him to one of these. I was surprised, but on a 2-for-1 deal, I couldn't resist. That was the beginning of the end for me.

I have since removed the meth (used it for a bit with 70% water to help it cool). I'm using a 25% e85 to help with heat and detonation, again not for power, I can care less about that. The Cobb stays on because of all the codes I get with it off. I know I don't have to explain myself to anyone, but since all of you have been helpful, figured I'd give you a background.