Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blutattoo View Post
Nice Videos. I don't have that type of data acquisition so I'm not sure how to read the charts, but it looks good.

I'm not sure if you tried this, but if you race this track again I'd wonder if you couldn't go deeper after that long straight and take a late apex rather than staying close to the inside. That way you could get the wheel straight and get on the power quicker. After that turn it seems like if you had the next turn lined up you could be full throttle all the way through. Definitely not the racing line since you'd give up the inside and somebody could pass you under braking, but for non competitive stuff it might make you a little quicker.

The R-S3's are money. Great "street tires"! You're doing 275's at all 4 corners? Oh and how did the new harness work?
I never answered your harness question.

The harness was really great, held me in place, I can finally concentrate on driving and not holding on to the wheel just to stay in place. I highly recommend if for a quick setup to those with stock seats.